(48) 518 175 176
Test dla młodzieży i dorosłych
Rozwiązując test należy odpowiedzieć na pytania, na które znamy odpowiedz, w pozostałych pozostawić puste miejsce.
1. Let's hope
that are there areare they are
some wise people in a parliament
2. John is the
tallermost tallestmore talltallest
in the class.
3. They are Russian.
names are Borys and Evan.
4. We have
coffee but it won?t be enough for our guests.
5. Let's go home! There?s
6. John and Paul often shout at
7. If you think the price is too high, you
mustn'tneedn'tneedn't havedon't need
buy the car
8. The weather wasn't
as goodbad enoughenough goodgood enough
to go sailing
9. I haven't watched
10. She has never met
nice people before
11. Howard's wife is pregnant. She
will havehasis going to haveis having
a baby soon.
12. Unless she
bringsdoesn't forget to bringforgets to bringwill bring
. some cakes, we will have to do without anything sweet.
13. He hardly
doeshas donedoesn't dohasn't done
14. He is not allowed
smokingto smokingsmoketo smoke
you had been drivinghave you drivendid you drivewere you driving
home when you saw the accident?
16. The police
spokehas not spokenhave not spokendid not speak
to me yet
17. We haven't seen each other for
christmasmonthsleft schoollast year
18. I don't know many people
don't needmustn'tare not allowedneedn't
open the window when it rains.
20. She wants to know where
do you liveare you livingyou livedo you live
don't knownhaven't knownhaven't been knowinghave known
each other for long, but we get on well.
22. Let's watch the kites competition,
will wewon't wedon't weshall we
23. It's high time he
must understandwill understandunderstoodunderstands
that he needs to study.
24. They said they
leavewill leavewould leaveleft
school the following year.
25. I don't enjoy
laughing atto be laughed atbeing laughed atto laugh at
26. I've met people
never eat meat.
27. We must hurry. We
are tooughthavemay have
finish this work today.
28. It's time to say goodbye. Well, I am looking forward
to be seeingon seeingto seeto seeing
you all again soon.
29. For a person who has
graduated atgraduated graduated fromgraduated on
Harvard, she has a rather low salary.
30. You shouldn't be interested in what we're saying. It's
of your business
her best at the exam, but she failed it, anyway
32. All of us were made
33. The collision occurred at five in the morning. Soon afterwards one of the ships
has sunkenhas sunksunksank
34. They were travelling in a camper van so they
didn't havemustn'tdidn't need toneedn't have
take a tent.
35. Didn't you
get used toused toto useuse to
36. At the hotel there were no showers
I shut the window? I can see you're cold.
AlthoughIn order toBecauseIn spite of
his religion he drinks alcohol.
39. We'd rather he
will speakspeakmust speakspoke
40. There are still six days to go before the deadline, and so a few of the top players.
can still decidemight still decidemay have decidedwill still decide away
to stay away. Let's hope not too many of them will.
41. Mr Linn has never reappeared in the town since the day his house
has burntburnthas been burnthad burnt
42. Thank God Sue came on time!
could you findwould you findwould you be able to findwould you have found
the keys without her?
43. This temple is believed
to have been builtto be builtthat was builtto build
by one of the local tribes.
44. I wish they
won't bewouldn't behaven't behadn't been
alone when the operation begins.
45. She counts on Tom far too much. She doesn't take into account the possibility that he
may not have helpedmight not be able to helpcan?t have helpedmay not want to help
her, in spite of his willingness to do so.
46. I am not going to buy the jacket. It
isn't eitherisn't neitheris noris neither
comfortable or warm
47. Simon doesn't know much about our troubles. He's not
48. "Can we use the court now?" "Not yet. But as everything is ready, we can start as soon as they
have finishedwill have finishedfinishedwill finish
49. Although at that time my knowledge of German was very poor, I
have understoodmanaged understanddidn't understanddid understand
most of what they said.
50. You know how upset she was that night. You
could have toldshould tellmay have toldought tell
her everything was all right. Why were you so cruel?
51. Friday will be a bad day for me? I have an extra session and maybe a press conference. I wish your mother
didn't comehad comecamewere coming
on Saturday or Sunday. But I know it's not your fault.
52. I don't think playing ball
through a wetduring the wetin wetin a wet
weather is much fun.
53. This isn't my rucksack. I don't know
whom it belongswho does it belong towhom it belongs towho it belongs to
54. Doctor hope is on sick leave. Doctor Bream is
Up for him this month.
dare you toyou daredare youdare you to
. Say I am a snob? You don't know me at all.
56. The accident wouldn't have happened if the driver
hadn't been racingwouldn't have been racingweren't racinghad raced
57. This task isn't as hard as the previous one. In fact, it's
littlea littleless least
were Jack apologiseif Jack apologisedwere Jack to apologisehad Jack apologised
to Mary, she would certainly have forgiven his mistake.
59. You look pale and your temperature is high. I advise you
not to go outnot going outto not go outnot to going out
60. Hardly had we left the harbor
when a storm setthan a storm had setthen a storm setthat a storm was setting
61. At university, Jason
had beenused to bewould bewas being
a nice guy. He always told compliments to girls.
he might bedoes he seem to beas he may seem to behe seem to be
, he is quite easy-going, indeed.
63. As far as I remember, I
was to be invitedwas to invitewas to have been invitedwas to be inviting
To the party, but somehow I didn't get the invitation.
64. Not until yesterday
hadn't we knownwe hadn't knowndid we knowwe didn't know
about the changes in the schedule.
65. It's a pity we didn't get tickets for the performance. If only we
had arriveddidn't arrivewere arrivingwould have arrived
66. I love coffee, but this time I have a strong
for ice tea
a bargain. I will give you money and you will do the shopping. What do you say?
68. It sounds controversial what the advisors say, but it definitely is
69. As a child, I
accustomed to be spankedwas accustomed to spankdidn't accustom to spankwas accustomed to being
but I don't spank my own children.
70. Do you happen to know how to
about installing these files on a PC