(48) 518 175 176
Test dla młodzieży i dorosłych
Rozwiązując test należy odpowiedzieć na pytania, na które znamy odpowiedz, w pozostałych pozostawić puste miejsce.
1. Let's hope
are they arethere arethat are
some wise people in a parliament
2. John is the
tallermore tallmost tallesttallest
in the class.
3. They are Russian.
names are Borys and Evan.
4. We have
coffee but it won?t be enough for our guests.
5. Let's go home! There?s
6. John and Paul often shout at
7. If you think the price is too high, you
needn'tmustn'tneedn't havedon't need
buy the car
8. The weather wasn't
enough goodgood enoughbad enoughas good
to go sailing
9. I haven't watched
10. She has never met
thatsuch sosuch a
nice people before
11. Howard's wife is pregnant. She
is havingwill haveis going to havehas
a baby soon.
12. Unless she
doesn't forget to bringforgets to bringwill bringbrings
. some cakes, we will have to do without anything sweet.
13. He hardly
doesdoesn't dohas donehasn't done
14. He is not allowed
smokesmokingto smokingto smoke
have you drivendid you drivewere you drivingyou had been driving
home when you saw the accident?
16. The police
has not spokenspokehave not spokendid not speak
to me yet
17. We haven't seen each other for
monthschristmasleft schoollast year
18. I don't know many people
needn'tmustn'tdon't needare not allowed
open the window when it rains.
20. She wants to know where
you livedo you liveare you livingdo you live
have knowndon't knownhaven't been knowinghaven't known
each other for long, but we get on well.
22. Let's watch the kites competition,
will wewon't weshall wedon't we
23. It's high time he
understandsmust understandwill understandunderstood
that he needs to study.
24. They said they
would leavewill leaveleaveleft
school the following year.
25. I don't enjoy
to be laughed atlaughing atbeing laughed atto laugh at
26. I've met people
never eat meat.
27. We must hurry. We
may haveoughtare tohave
finish this work today.
28. It's time to say goodbye. Well, I am looking forward
to seeto be seeingon seeingto seeing
you all again soon.
29. For a person who has
graduated graduated ongraduated fromgraduated at
Harvard, she has a rather low salary.
30. You shouldn't be interested in what we're saying. It's
of your business
her best at the exam, but she failed it, anyway
32. All of us were made
33. The collision occurred at five in the morning. Soon afterwards one of the ships
sunksankhas sunkenhas sunk
34. They were travelling in a camper van so they
mustn'tneedn't havedidn't need todidn't have
take a tent.
35. Didn't you
used toto useuse to get used to
36. At the hotel there were no showers
I shut the window? I can see you're cold.
In spite ofAlthoughIn order toBecause
his religion he drinks alcohol.
39. We'd rather he
must speakspokewill speakspeak
40. There are still six days to go before the deadline, and so a few of the top players.
will still decide awaycan still decidemight still decidemay have decided
to stay away. Let's hope not too many of them will.
41. Mr Linn has never reappeared in the town since the day his house
burnthas burnthad burnthas been burnt
42. Thank God Sue came on time!
could you findwould you have foundwould you findwould you be able to find
the keys without her?
43. This temple is believed
to have been builtto buildthat was builtto be built
by one of the local tribes.
44. I wish they
wouldn't behadn't beenwon't behaven't be
alone when the operation begins.
45. She counts on Tom far too much. She doesn't take into account the possibility that he
might not be able to helpmay not have helpedcan?t have helpedmay not want to help
her, in spite of his willingness to do so.
46. I am not going to buy the jacket. It
isn't eitherisn't neitheris noris neither
comfortable or warm
47. Simon doesn't know much about our troubles. He's not
48. "Can we use the court now?" "Not yet. But as everything is ready, we can start as soon as they
have finishedfinishedwill finishwill have finished
49. Although at that time my knowledge of German was very poor, I
have understooddid understanddidn't understandmanaged understand
most of what they said.
50. You know how upset she was that night. You
should tellcould have toldmay have toldought tell
her everything was all right. Why were you so cruel?
51. Friday will be a bad day for me? I have an extra session and maybe a press conference. I wish your mother
camewere comingdidn't comehad come
on Saturday or Sunday. But I know it's not your fault.
52. I don't think playing ball
in a wetduring the wetthrough a wetin wet
weather is much fun.
53. This isn't my rucksack. I don't know
whom it belongs towho it belongs towhom it belongswho does it belong to
54. Doctor hope is on sick leave. Doctor Bream is
Up for him this month.
dare youdare you todare you toyou dare
. Say I am a snob? You don't know me at all.
56. The accident wouldn't have happened if the driver
wouldn't have been racinghad racedweren't racinghadn't been racing
57. This task isn't as hard as the previous one. In fact, it's
a littlelittleless least
if Jack apologisedwere Jack apologisehad Jack apologisedwere Jack to apologise
to Mary, she would certainly have forgiven his mistake.
59. You look pale and your temperature is high. I advise you
not to go outto not go outnot going outnot to going out
60. Hardly had we left the harbor
that a storm was settingthan a storm had setthen a storm setwhen a storm set
61. At university, Jason
had beenwas beingwould beused to be
a nice guy. He always told compliments to girls.
as he may seem to behe might behe seem to bedoes he seem to be
, he is quite easy-going, indeed.
63. As far as I remember, I
was to be invitedwas to be invitingwas to have been invitedwas to invite
To the party, but somehow I didn't get the invitation.
64. Not until yesterday
we hadn't knownwe didn't knowhadn't we knowndid we know
about the changes in the schedule.
65. It's a pity we didn't get tickets for the performance. If only we
would have arrivedhad arrivedwere arrivingdidn't arrive
66. I love coffee, but this time I have a strong
for ice tea
a bargain. I will give you money and you will do the shopping. What do you say?
68. It sounds controversial what the advisors say, but it definitely is
69. As a child, I
was accustomed to spankdidn't accustom to spankaccustomed to be spankedwas accustomed to being
but I don't spank my own children.
70. Do you happen to know how to
about installing these files on a PC