(48) 518 175 176
Test dla młodzieży i dorosłych
Rozwiązując test należy odpowiedzieć na pytania, na które znamy odpowiedz, w pozostałych pozostawić puste miejsce.
1. Let's hope
that are there areare they are
some wise people in a parliament
2. John is the
most tallesttallertallestmore tall
in the class.
3. They are Russian.
names are Borys and Evan.
4. We have
coffee but it won?t be enough for our guests.
5. Let's go home! There?s
6. John and Paul often shout at
7. If you think the price is too high, you
needn't haveneedn'tdon't needmustn't
buy the car
8. The weather wasn't
as goodenough goodbad enoughgood enough
to go sailing
9. I haven't watched
10. She has never met
such asuch sothat
nice people before
11. Howard's wife is pregnant. She
is going to havewill havehasis having
a baby soon.
12. Unless she
doesn't forget to bringbringsforgets to bringwill bring
. some cakes, we will have to do without anything sweet.
13. He hardly
has donedoeshasn't donedoesn't do
14. He is not allowed
smokingto smokingto smokesmoke
did you drivewere you drivingyou had been drivinghave you driven
home when you saw the accident?
16. The police
did not speakhas not spokenhave not spokenspoke
to me yet
17. We haven't seen each other for
last yearchristmasleft schoolmonths
18. I don't know many people
don't needneedn'tmustn'tare not allowed
open the window when it rains.
20. She wants to know where
are you livingyou livedo you livedo you live
have knowndon't knownhaven't been knowinghaven't known
each other for long, but we get on well.
22. Let's watch the kites competition,
will wewon't weshall wedon't we
23. It's high time he
will understandunderstoodmust understandunderstands
that he needs to study.
24. They said they
leftwould leaveleavewill leave
school the following year.
25. I don't enjoy
to laugh atbeing laughed atlaughing atto be laughed at
26. I've met people
never eat meat.
27. We must hurry. We
are tooughtmay havehave
finish this work today.
28. It's time to say goodbye. Well, I am looking forward
to be seeingon seeingto seeingto see
you all again soon.
29. For a person who has
graduated graduated atgraduated ongraduated from
Harvard, she has a rather low salary.
30. You shouldn't be interested in what we're saying. It's
of your business
her best at the exam, but she failed it, anyway
32. All of us were made
33. The collision occurred at five in the morning. Soon afterwards one of the ships
sunksankhas sunkhas sunken
34. They were travelling in a camper van so they
didn't havemustn'tdidn't need toneedn't have
take a tent.
35. Didn't you
get used toto useuse to used to
36. At the hotel there were no showers
I shut the window? I can see you're cold.
AlthoughIn spite ofBecauseIn order to
his religion he drinks alcohol.
39. We'd rather he
will speakmust speakspeakspoke
40. There are still six days to go before the deadline, and so a few of the top players.
will still decide awaymight still decidemay have decidedcan still decide
to stay away. Let's hope not too many of them will.
41. Mr Linn has never reappeared in the town since the day his house
had burntburnthas been burnthas burnt
42. Thank God Sue came on time!
would you findcould you findwould you be able to findwould you have found
the keys without her?
43. This temple is believed
that was builtto have been builtto buildto be built
by one of the local tribes.
44. I wish they
wouldn't behadn't beenhaven't bewon't be
alone when the operation begins.
45. She counts on Tom far too much. She doesn't take into account the possibility that he
may not have helpedmight not be able to helpcan?t have helpedmay not want to help
her, in spite of his willingness to do so.
46. I am not going to buy the jacket. It
isn't neitheris neitheris norisn't either
comfortable or warm
47. Simon doesn't know much about our troubles. He's not
48. "Can we use the court now?" "Not yet. But as everything is ready, we can start as soon as they
have finishedwill finishfinishedwill have finished
49. Although at that time my knowledge of German was very poor, I
have understooddidn't understandmanaged understanddid understand
most of what they said.
50. You know how upset she was that night. You
ought tellmay have toldshould tellcould have told
her everything was all right. Why were you so cruel?
51. Friday will be a bad day for me? I have an extra session and maybe a press conference. I wish your mother
didn't comewere cominghad comecame
on Saturday or Sunday. But I know it's not your fault.
52. I don't think playing ball
in wetthrough a wetduring the wetin a wet
weather is much fun.
53. This isn't my rucksack. I don't know
whom it belongs towhom it belongswho does it belong towho it belongs to
54. Doctor hope is on sick leave. Doctor Bream is
Up for him this month.
dare youyou daredare you todare you to
. Say I am a snob? You don't know me at all.
56. The accident wouldn't have happened if the driver
wouldn't have been racinghadn't been racingweren't racinghad raced
57. This task isn't as hard as the previous one. In fact, it's
leastless littlea little
had Jack apologisedwere Jack apologiseif Jack apologisedwere Jack to apologise
to Mary, she would certainly have forgiven his mistake.
59. You look pale and your temperature is high. I advise you
not going outto not go outnot to go outnot to going out
60. Hardly had we left the harbor
than a storm had setthen a storm setwhen a storm setthat a storm was setting
61. At university, Jason
used to bewould behad beenwas being
a nice guy. He always told compliments to girls.
does he seem to beas he may seem to behe might behe seem to be
, he is quite easy-going, indeed.
63. As far as I remember, I
was to be invitedwas to have been invitedwas to be invitingwas to invite
To the party, but somehow I didn't get the invitation.
64. Not until yesterday
hadn't we knowndid we knowwe didn't knowwe hadn't known
about the changes in the schedule.
65. It's a pity we didn't get tickets for the performance. If only we
were arrivinghad arrivedwould have arriveddidn't arrive
66. I love coffee, but this time I have a strong
for ice tea
a bargain. I will give you money and you will do the shopping. What do you say?
68. It sounds controversial what the advisors say, but it definitely is
69. As a child, I
was accustomed to beingwas accustomed to spankdidn't accustom to spankaccustomed to be spanked
but I don't spank my own children.
70. Do you happen to know how to
about installing these files on a PC