(48) 518 175 176
Test dla młodzieży i dorosłych
Rozwiązując test należy odpowiedzieć na pytania, na które znamy odpowiedz, w pozostałych pozostawić puste miejsce.
1. Let's hope
are they arethere arethat are
some wise people in a parliament
2. John is the
tallesttallermost tallestmore tall
in the class.
3. They are Russian.
names are Borys and Evan.
4. We have
coffee but it won?t be enough for our guests.
5. Let's go home! There?s
6. John and Paul often shout at
7. If you think the price is too high, you
don't needneedn't havemustn'tneedn't
buy the car
8. The weather wasn't
bad enoughas goodgood enoughenough good
to go sailing
9. I haven't watched
10. She has never met
nice people before
11. Howard's wife is pregnant. She
is havinghaswill haveis going to have
a baby soon.
12. Unless she
bringswill bringforgets to bringdoesn't forget to bring
. some cakes, we will have to do without anything sweet.
13. He hardly
hasn't donedoesdoesn't dohas done
14. He is not allowed
smokingto smokingto smokesmoke
were you drivinghave you drivenyou had been drivingdid you drive
home when you saw the accident?
16. The police
spokedid not speakhave not spokenhas not spoken
to me yet
17. We haven't seen each other for
monthschristmasleft schoollast year
18. I don't know many people
are not allowedneedn'tdon't needmustn't
open the window when it rains.
20. She wants to know where
do you liveyou liveare you livingdo you live
haven't knownhave knowndon't knownhaven't been knowing
each other for long, but we get on well.
22. Let's watch the kites competition,
will wedon't wewon't weshall we
23. It's high time he
must understandunderstoodunderstandswill understand
that he needs to study.
24. They said they
leavewill leavewould leaveleft
school the following year.
25. I don't enjoy
laughing atbeing laughed atto be laughed atto laugh at
26. I've met people
never eat meat.
27. We must hurry. We
may havehaveare toought
finish this work today.
28. It's time to say goodbye. Well, I am looking forward
to seeingon seeingto be seeingto see
you all again soon.
29. For a person who has
graduated atgraduated graduated fromgraduated on
Harvard, she has a rather low salary.
30. You shouldn't be interested in what we're saying. It's
of your business
her best at the exam, but she failed it, anyway
32. All of us were made
33. The collision occurred at five in the morning. Soon afterwards one of the ships
sankhas sunkhas sunkensunk
34. They were travelling in a camper van so they
didn't need todidn't havemustn'tneedn't have
take a tent.
35. Didn't you
to useget used touse to used to
36. At the hotel there were no showers
I shut the window? I can see you're cold.
BecauseIn order toAlthoughIn spite of
his religion he drinks alcohol.
39. We'd rather he
speakmust speakwill speakspoke
40. There are still six days to go before the deadline, and so a few of the top players.
might still decidecan still decidemay have decidedwill still decide away
to stay away. Let's hope not too many of them will.
41. Mr Linn has never reappeared in the town since the day his house
had burnthas been burnthas burntburnt
42. Thank God Sue came on time!
would you have foundcould you findwould you be able to findwould you find
the keys without her?
43. This temple is believed
that was builtto buildto have been builtto be built
by one of the local tribes.
44. I wish they
hadn't beenhaven't bewon't bewouldn't be
alone when the operation begins.
45. She counts on Tom far too much. She doesn't take into account the possibility that he
may not want to helpmay not have helpedcan?t have helpedmight not be able to help
her, in spite of his willingness to do so.
46. I am not going to buy the jacket. It
is noris neitherisn't eitherisn't neither
comfortable or warm
47. Simon doesn't know much about our troubles. He's not
48. "Can we use the court now?" "Not yet. But as everything is ready, we can start as soon as they
will finishhave finishedwill have finishedfinished
49. Although at that time my knowledge of German was very poor, I
have understooddidn't understandmanaged understanddid understand
most of what they said.
50. You know how upset she was that night. You
ought tellshould tellmay have toldcould have told
her everything was all right. Why were you so cruel?
51. Friday will be a bad day for me? I have an extra session and maybe a press conference. I wish your mother
had comecamedidn't comewere coming
on Saturday or Sunday. But I know it's not your fault.
52. I don't think playing ball
in a wetduring the wetin wetthrough a wet
weather is much fun.
53. This isn't my rucksack. I don't know
who does it belong towho it belongs towhom it belongswhom it belongs to
54. Doctor hope is on sick leave. Doctor Bream is
Up for him this month.
you daredare you todare youdare you to
. Say I am a snob? You don't know me at all.
56. The accident wouldn't have happened if the driver
hadn't been racingweren't racinghad racedwouldn't have been racing
57. This task isn't as hard as the previous one. In fact, it's
less littleleasta little
if Jack apologisedhad Jack apologisedwere Jack apologisewere Jack to apologise
to Mary, she would certainly have forgiven his mistake.
59. You look pale and your temperature is high. I advise you
not going outto not go outnot to go outnot to going out
60. Hardly had we left the harbor
that a storm was settingthan a storm had setwhen a storm setthen a storm set
61. At university, Jason
would beused to bewas beinghad been
a nice guy. He always told compliments to girls.
as he may seem to behe might behe seem to bedoes he seem to be
, he is quite easy-going, indeed.
63. As far as I remember, I
was to invitewas to be invitedwas to have been invitedwas to be inviting
To the party, but somehow I didn't get the invitation.
64. Not until yesterday
did we knowwe hadn't knownhadn't we knownwe didn't know
about the changes in the schedule.
65. It's a pity we didn't get tickets for the performance. If only we
didn't arrivewere arrivingwould have arrivedhad arrived
66. I love coffee, but this time I have a strong
for ice tea
a bargain. I will give you money and you will do the shopping. What do you say?
68. It sounds controversial what the advisors say, but it definitely is
69. As a child, I
didn't accustom to spankaccustomed to be spankedwas accustomed to beingwas accustomed to spank
but I don't spank my own children.
70. Do you happen to know how to
about installing these files on a PC